PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SINCE 1959
Established in 1959 and founded by Cliff Hill, Bolt & Nut Supply Ltd. is a Canadian owned and operated distributor of quality fasteners and industrial supplies. To this day, our company remains family owned and operated by his son and successor, Doug Hill.
Beginning in a small location on Pretoria Road in Galt to our present day head office on Franklin Boulevard in Cambridge, Bolt & Nut Supply Ltd. has undergone many changes at our 31,000 square feet facility. Over the decades, we have gained a reputation for great customer service and product knowledge.
We also serve Brantford, Stoney Creek, and St. Catharines with our retail outlets and mini-warehouses.
For more information on Bolt & Nut Supply Ltd., contact us today.